Thursday, January 1, 2015
New Year's 2015
What I want my 2015 to be:
1) I want to be better about communicating and asking for help. This is something I am not great at and sometimes I let things get bottled up or think I can handle them on my own and not ask for help which is bad for both me and my relationships with people.
2) I want to go and see art, shows, concerts, etc... that I haven't worked on. Even if I managed to go see one a month that would be pretty amazing.
3) I need to say no more. I need to quit agreeing to do more things than I can handle and take better care of me.
4) I need to get rid of about half of everything that I own and organize what is left. I need to get the apartment cleaned, it's too depressing for both B and myself. We need a better home. We can't grow in a place thats so crowded and full of crap.
5) Balance. I am going to work on better balancing my personal and work life. I have to work, I do not have to sacrifice everything else in my life to work. I haven't been a great friend or girlfriend because I let myself get so involved in work I disappeared from everything else and that needs to end now. Actually I've been working on this for a few months now and gotten to spend a lot more time with B and some of my awesome friends which has been really great and I've been able to reconnect a lot which has been wonderful.
Posted by Unknown at 10:12 PM
Labels: 2015, atlanta, Babble, holiday, New Years Eve, Resolutions
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment