Sunday, April 18, 2010

2010-04-10 Interviews and Video Diary

So it's been crazy and it took me a minute to edit the videos.  I decided that since I could, I should also interview all of the students.  Fritzengreuben went and hid from me after the show (by hid I mean he was filming the other two non student shows) so I wasn't able to do his exit interview.  Here are interviews with our fabulous students as well as my roving video diary of backstage shenanigans. Special thanks to Talloolah Love for forcing me to learn how to edit, lol. I got everything edited before the Windy City Burlesque Fest in Chicago but didnt have a chance to put them up before I left. I'll have a whole new set of pictures and interviews and random bit of Talloolah Love and I acting silly later this week! All of my videos were shot on my trusty Flip UltraHD Camcorder, I loves it so much!  With out it I would not be able to carry it around for emergency backstage filming and you would never know how silly we truly are!









No comments:

Post a Comment