Sunday, January 26, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 24

Day 24: What attracts you in love

I believe that love grows best out of friendship.  Basically it should be your best friend that you're attracted to.  Yes, I am a firm believer that no matter how awesome a person is you need to be physically attracted to them.  Maybe I'm superficial, but if I'm going to spend the rest of my life with someone they should be the whole package.  I don't think that people should settle when it comes to their mates.

So what attracts me in love is the same thing that attracts me to everyone in my life.  I like for people who share my interests, enjoy bad jokes, aren't politically correct (I'd rather people be honest than afraid of offending someone, real feelings aren't PC), and enjoy spending time with me but not to the point that I can't spend time with anyone else.  I've never been one of those I only want to hang out with this one person always.

Generally, just be fun, pleasant and honest and you're good.

No comments:

Post a Comment