Saturday, January 11, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 10

Day 10: Best Trip of Your Life

London.  Finally getting to go to London was amazing.  I had always wanted to go and it was the best time.  I got to go to the British Museum, Westminster Abbey, The London Eye, Camden, the Jack the Ripper Tour and 10 Bells Pub, and a slew of other amazing things.  I was there with a big group of friends.  I got to meet Pablo Picaso's nephew and hang out at his flat.  We went to all the Rubber Ball events.  We saw amazing shows.  

It sounds dumb, but having been raised on 80s PBS I had seen every British television show that had ever been sent to America.  These were the magical places of my childhood.  I might as well have gotten to go to Fraggle Rock or the Muppet Theater.  I realize it's a real place and I am not trying to suggest otherwise.  It was just an amazing segment from my childhood that I finally got to experience for real.


No comments:

Post a Comment