Monday, January 13, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 11

I am a day behind because I got super busy.  I suck.

Day 11: 10 Favorite Foods

1) The perfect food is a chili cheese dog.  It has all 4 food groups and is portable.  Seriously, think about it...

2) Bacon.  B always talks about how Bacon (really the entire pig) is a condiment.  Think about how many time you sprinkle bacon on things to make them taste good...see, you're starting to understand

3) The combination of Chocolate and Raspberry is my favorite sweet treat.  It's how I like my coffee and my candy bars!

4) Swedish Meatballs.  I'm not sure if it's a genetic thing or not, but I seriously love them.

5) Seafood pasta from Coop's in NOLA.  It's worth driving the 7 hours just for that.  Love that place so much!

6) Eggplant Parmesan.  It was one of my favorite meals when I was a vegetarian.  Yeah, I used to be a vegetarian, how funny is that?

7) Taco Bell, favorite fast food restaurant.  I really dig the ease and portability as well as the price.  Sure, it's 100 items made out of 5 ingredients, but it's delicious.

8) Sushi, sushi is awesome!  I don't even really like rice, but I love sushi.

9) BBQ Vienna Sausages are my guilty pleasure food.  I don't have them often but when I do I enjoy them way more than I should!

10) Cheese, all the cheese.  I actually could have just written about 10 different cheeses which is why this is number 10, I saved the best for last.

No comments:

Post a Comment