Sunday, January 26, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 25

Day 25: Your Biggest Regret

I don't believe in regret.  Though it sounds like a copout, its true.  Everything I have ever done has led me to where I am now.  Are there things I could have done differently?  ABSOLUTELY!  I by no means think that I have lived my life perfectly and know that there are many things I could have done better, but I didn't.  I did, however, learn from those experiences and therefore they're still valuable experiences.  

I wish I hadn't wasted so much time doing things that didn't make me happy career wise, but it took me a while to figure out what I wanted.

I wish I hadn't been so damaged by my parents divorce and my mother abandoning us that I stayed with some very terrible people and some very bad situations way longer than I should have rather than being alone, however I am much stronger for having been there.

Sometimes I wish that I had gotten married and had kids already, but it would have been with the wrong person if I had done it earlier.

Sometimes I wish I had more faith in myself earlier in my life and had pursued acting and such more when I had the chance.  I love the behind the scenes stuff I do more now, but I wish I had spent more time with the other before I transitioned.

Should I have taken that offer to shoot with Playboy when I was 16...nah...saying no was a good call!

No comments:

Post a Comment