Thursday, January 16, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 14

Day 14: 3 Healthy Habits

I guess it means 3 healthy habits I have or does it mean 3 healthy habits I want?

Healthy habits I have...?

1) I do that whole smoothie thing for breakfast a lot.  Low-fat organic vanilla yogurt, mixed power greens, fruit and OJ.  Very common breakfast for me and generally pretty healthy,

2) I teach dance, usually 2 classes a week so I get around 2 hours of cardio a week.  Some weeks more, some weeks less. At least it's still regular exercise.

3) I actually try to get 8 hours of sleep.  If I din't have to be up at a certain time I set my alarm for 8 hours later in the hope that I will get a full night's sleep.  Never under estimate the importance of a full night's sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment