Friday, January 24, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 22

Day 22: Your Worst Habits

I have abandonment issues so I think people are going to leave me so sometimes I push them away.

I bite my nails.

Sometimes I smoke, but not regularly.

I get very blunt and matter of fact.  I'm not trying to be mean, trying to be efficient and not waste time when I'm in a hurry and it comes across as mean because I'll drop a please and thank you when I'm telling 20 people something...sometimes people take it personally, I should be better about please and thank you, especially when I am in a hurry.

I forgot to eat and sleep.  I get busy and forget and then I get cranky.

I'm not good at telling people no when they ask for things, or in some cases assume things.  I'm great about it for gig negotiation stuff, not so great when it's a friend asking and then I end up feeling taken advantage of when I'm the one that didn't say no.  Mostly that's because the people that make me feel that way if I only hear from them when they need something.

I am sure there are lots of other bad habits that many people would love to point out, but I can only spend so much time focusing on my negative traits before it makes me focus on only them.  It's for my own sanity that I stop here.

No comments:

Post a Comment