Tuesday, January 7, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 7

Day 7: Your 5 Favorite Songs

CRAP, 5 favorite songs?  Really, 5, only 5?  I don't know if I can handle that.  This is like that whole what 10 books would you take on a desert island thing which I also find impossible to answer.  I tried to do this the diplomatic way and looked at my iTunes, however, the most played songs are all songs I either have routines to or that I have choreographed for my students in class.  That was no help.

1) Cabaret is my favorite musical.  So can that be one of my 5?  Just the entire musical?

2) Once More with Feeling - BtVS - yeah, gonna put that whole CD on here as well.  What can I say, I LOVE Muscials.  Probably why I have that whole degree in Musical Theater thing.  It's fun, reminds me a good times with friends and amuses me, everything I need.

3) Poison, give me a best of CD, it's a guilty pleasure and I love it.  Go ahead, make fun of me, I don't care.

4) Soft Kitty?  Seriously I am drawing a blank.  I have forgotten the name of every song I have ever listened to.

5) ... Something I can sing along to!

I suck at this game...


No comments:

Post a Comment