Thursday, January 23, 2014

30 Day Blogging Challenge: Day 21

Day 21: What makes you sad

Every single ASPCA commercial with Sarah McLachlan in it, seriously, every time I see those puppies with their noses pressed against the cages and the song Angel swells behind all of their sad little eyes...gets me everytime.

Other things that make me sad...

Stupid people.
People who take my loudness for meanness...seriously, even my whispering carries.  I'm not trying to be mean, I am actually just loud.
Stupid books, movies or tv shows that I get all caught up.  Seriously, I get too attached to the characters.  (This also sometimes makes me angry, happy, etc...)
Bad dreams.  I have them a lot and they're vivid and if I can't go back to sleep and give my brain a reset, even if it's just for a moment, they'll ruin my whole day.

There are other things, but it kind of gets repetitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment