Tuesday, January 13, 2015

30 Day Blog Challenge: Day 11

What's in your make-up bag?

Ummm, make-up.  The make-up bag  have been currently using actually came from my friend Joe's girlfriend Amanda who works at Ulta.  The greatest things that are in that bag are my Urban Decay Naked and Naked2 eye shadow pallets!  They're amaze balls and I adore them.  I don't generally wear a lot of make-up anymore since I wear so much when I'm doing burlesque shows.  It feels a lot like work.  My basic I'm going out look is eye liner, eye shadow, some mascara, lip stick and powder and that's pretty much it.  I hate putting on foundation, I hate putting on fake eye lashes even more.  I really miss my MAC StudioFX because it was a heavy powder that was kind of between powder and foundation so I could be lazy.  I should probably get some more of that.

Exciting, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment