Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2010-04-20 Atlanta Photographers Guild Burlesque Camera Club

Fellow Syrens of the South regulars Rosie Palms and D'lilah D'lite modeled for the Atlanta Photographers Guild(APG) Burlesque Camera Club(BCC) and I attended to help wrangle the models and take some photos with my Nikon D90 12.3MP Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) and get some behind the scenes footage on my Flip Camera.  We were pleasantly surprised to find Minette Magnifique, Atlanta's newest burlesque troupe, was having their debut photo shoot there as well.  We played dress up with the girls and ran through them all fairly quickly as far as number of girls verses time with shoots.  I think that my girls may have been a bad influence on the new troupe as there was dog piles, spankings and mounting...I am sure that Rosie and D'lilah's frisky examples led the new troupe down the garden path of naughtiness!
Minette Magnifique is the brain child of my girls Kellyn of Atlanta's Pinup Girls Cosmetics and Shelly of VONschmalhausen, both ladies have been super awesome friends to both myself and Syrens of the South over the years.  Minette Magnifique will have the debut on May 1st at Zibas.  Sadly I won't be able to attend as I will be performing at midnight for Anachrocon with Syrens of the South, but I do wish them the best of luck with their debut!
As per usual you can check out all of my photos on Flickr.  Below is a video of some of the shoot and some very random backstage silliness.  There's some interesting discussions about waffles that I hope you guys find as amusing as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment